Services We Offer
Microblading is the most natural form of semi-permanent makeup. Microblading inks in tiny, crisp lines that look like real individual hair strokes to give the impression of fullness and shape to the eyebrows.
The Ombré effect replicates the look of powdered eyebrow. It goes lighter at the head of the eyebrow and goes darker toward the center and end of the brow. while powder is the same color throughout the brow. Shading effect retains the same shade throughout the brow.
Microblading & Microshading
This is also called the “combo brows”. The eyebrows are first microbladed and then shaded throughout.
- Microblading – $499
- Shading / Ombre – $450
- Microblading & Microshading / Combination brows – $ 550
- Microblading consultation – $25
- First Touch-Up – Free
- Touch-Up – up to 3 months post procedure -$250
- Touch-Up – 3-12 months post procedure – $350
NOTE! $100 will be hold for every initial booking credit card will NOT be charged at this time. It is only to hold your appointment and it will go toward your brow session.
* After 12 months, a consultation will be required and client may be charged for a new procedure depending on condition of the brows.
* The touch-up service is included in the original price ONLY when performed within 3 months of the initial session. Outside 3 months, or if appointments are missed, an additional charge will be incurred.
All appointments must be booked online – Due to the extensive duration of the
Microblading procedure our schedule gets busy fast, all appointments must
be booked in advance.
The online booking system will ask for your credit card when making your appointment
online. A non-refundable deposit of $100 will be required for every initial booking credit card
and will NOT be charged at this time. It is only to hold your appointment and it will go
towards your brow session.
Custom Appointments – If you are only available at a specific day and time outside of
our normal business hours, contact us directly by email for a personalized appointment
request – we are flexible and happy to work with you!
- Cancellation Policy – We ask that you give us 72 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling
your appointment otherwise your deposit will be forfeited.
- Late Policy –
Tip top brows has a 15 minutes Late Policy which exists out of respect for clients and staff schedules. If you
arrive 15 minutes past the appointment scheduled time, you may be charged $100 deposit to the credit card
on file and may be required to reschedule to another date and time.
- Children Under 18 – For health, safety and regulatory reasons, children are not allowed in the treatment room.
area. We want to provide the best relaxation atmosphere for our clients. Thank you for your
- Cell Phones – Cell-phone use is not permitted while microblading services are being rendered.
- Microblading done by another technician – reworking semi-permanent makeup done previously by someone else is not “just a touch-up” since it is not the original work of our provider. Therefore, fees start at the new permanent makeup prices. Two or more appointments may be necessary to achieve and complete most permanent makeup correction procedures.
- Touch-ups – are included in the original procedure fee for up to 3 months after the initial procedure. (Please refer to the pricelist for
- Pricing – All prices quoted are subject to change without notice. All purchases and services are final, and there are
- No-show Policy -Your credit card will be charged a $100 fee if you do not show up for your
- Payment Policy – We require payment in full at the time of your appointment.
- Accepted Payment Forms – Cash is preferred but we also accept all major credit cards. We do apply a 5% fee for all
transactions made with a credit or debit card.
PLEASE NOTE: We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 72 hours
before your scheduled appointment or you may lose your deposit . By scheduling an
appointment with tip top brows through our website, you agree that you have read and
fully understand the information and all policies listed on this page. When making your
appointment online you agree to a $100 “no show” charge if you miss your scheduled appointment.